A new survey has revealed chronic health sufferers’ attitudes are shifting towards conventional medicines.
The survey conducted by Get Well magazine found that:
· 85% of people suffering from a chronic health condition feel frustrated or helpless after discussing their condition with a doctor
· 79% of people suffering from a chronic health condition feel like the doctor does not listen when they are discussing their health condition
With chronic health issues on the rise, more and more people are turning to alternative therapies for help.
The survey found that 78% of those who used alternative medicines for their chronic health condition saw a considerable improvement in their health.
Despite the growing popularity of alternative therapies, recent reports reveal that Google is pushing independent health websites down the search engine rankings.
This is reflected in the survey results, with more than 50% finding it difficult to know where to find reliable information regarding a chronic health condition.
The Get Well magazine aims to resolve these frustrations with the launch of its first ‘Get Well Show’ in February 2020.
The Show will see health professionals from a number of different disciplines come together under one roof and offer advice and guidance on alternative therapies, including different chronic health issues, such as diabetes, arthritis and heart conditions.
Aimed at consumers, the Show will provide a space for chronic health sufferers to speak openly about their problems and feel confident that they can leave with a solution.
Experts who will be present at the Show include:
· Dr Damien Downing, a pioneer of ecological medicine
· Dr Pam Shervanick, a qualified psychiatrist who treats patients, holistically
· Dr Robert Verkerk, Executive & Scientific Director of Alliance for Natural health
The Get Well Show will run from Friday 21st February to Sunday 23rd February at Olympia, London.
For further information on the Show, including a full list of exhibitors, speakers and ticket information please visit: www.getwell.solutions