According to a recent report by the Soil Association, sales in organic health and beauty products have increased by more than 20%, with the market now worth around £61.2m in the UK alone. But that’s only the tip of the iceberg. The natural health and wellbeing industry is in rude health, with the movement only forecast to continue.
Holistic Scotland Magazine’s mission is to document these exciting developments and provide a fresh take on holistic living in Scotland – creating a platform for businesses to showcase their kind-natured and low carbon innovations, while giving readers the opportunity to discover the health and wellness alternatives available to them locally.
It’s designed to unite Scotland’s ‘free from’ and holistic community, while profiling the countrys ethical businesses – many of which are using locally sourced materials and ingredients – as well as those contributing to a low carbon, circular economy.
Not only that, but Holistic Scotland Magazine’s mission is to help readers achieve happiness from within by taking an in-depth look at common psychological, as well as physical health, issues, which can affect us all at any point in time. The title is passionate about promoting good mental health and emotional wellbeing naturally.
From massage to mindfulness, to veganism and raw chocolate making, Holistic Scotland magazine has been launched to help nourish mind, body and soul, with regular sections also covering natural health and beauty, wildlife, conservation and the great outdoors, wellbeing, yoga and fitness, spas and therapies, travel and days out, nutrition and much more.
Passionate about these things too? We look forward to working with you!
WHY ADVERTISE WITH US?
- Reach thousands of potential customers committed to natural, ethical living and who share the same values and interests as you.
- Showcase your product, brand or service to the millions of travellers – both domestic and international – who pass through Scotland’s main airports in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen monthly
- Print ads drive action. Research by the Nielson Global Trust found that 65% of print readers typically take some form of action after viewing a newspaper ad. For example, people who viewed an advert from a national supermarket chain were six times more likely to buy the product than the retail average.
- Reach tourists and visitors to Scotland through our distribution channels, which include visitor attractions, retreats, eco lodges and other holiday accommodation.
- Target online customers with clickable links back to your website via our digital edition.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a media pack, or to discuss the opportunities available in more detail, contact our publishing editor at email@example.com