Holistic Scotland Magazine is Scotland’s first and only health and wellbeing title, reaching circa 35,000 readers across Scotland and beyond every issue.
Stockists include Jan de Vries stores and independent health and wholefood retailers Scotland-wide.
The magazine is also available to pick up for free at selected yoga and pilates studios, wellness centres, spas, ecology centres, community hubs, organic farm shops, cafes and restaurants, therapy clinics, herbal dispensaries, fruit and vegetable merchants, CBD specialists, tourist accommodation and Maggie’s centres, as well as major Scottish events.
Printed on PEFC-certified paper and finished with an oxo-degradable laminate, Holistic Scotland Magazine is one of the most eco glossies around.
Holistic Scotland Magazine at-a-glance
- Ethical and sustainable eco glossy
- Compact A5
- Free circulation Scotland-wide
- Subscribers throughout the UK and in Europe, Australia and the USA
- Covering: Health, Wellbeing, Healthy Eating, Clean Beauty, Eco Living, The Great Outdoors
- Bespoke marketing combining print and online advertising
Some of the companies we work with
To advertise in Holistic Scotland Magazine, please get in touch.